H326 Arch Cover

Jun 6, 2020
Hunter 326 Hasting, Westernport Bay
I'd like to remove the S/S panel under the arch to get access to speakers etc, and to run cables from my solar panels. I can see about 6 round head screws in the cover, only one of which I can turn. Are these the screws I need to remove? Thanks guys

Jun 6, 2020
Hunter 326 Hasting, Westernport Bay
Not quite Ralph, The arch on the 326 consists of 2 x 1 1/2 " stainless tube on top of which sits the mainsheet traveler. Looking up from underneath is a panel attached to the bottom of the arch containing lights and a speaker! This is the panel I'm having trouble removing!

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
The arch on the 326 consists of 2 x 1 1/2 " stainless tube on top of which sits the mainsheet traveler.
Ah yes, "I see" said the blind man. Your vintage is 2000 or later. I had the last of the FG arches in 1999. Would much prefer the SS model.

There are a number of later model Hunters near me at the marina. I'll take a look next time I'm at the marina and see if anything leaps out at me. Wish me luck if the owner shows up while I'm going at this plate with a screw driver :yikes: !