New Sirius owner

Jun 19, 2020
Mcgruer Sirius 21 Camden
Hello all my wife and I are new to this forum. We just recently purchased a Sirius 21. Does anybody know where we can get access to an owners manual for this model and also any further information about the vessel would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance Kevin and Karen

JAC1

Aug 28, 2019
Sirius 21 Pioneer Valley Yacht Club
Hello all my wife and I are new to this forum. We just recently purchased a Sirius 21. Does anybody know where we can get access to an owners manual for this model and also any further information about the vessel would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance Kevin and Karen
Just bought a Sirius 21 as well! Scanned the manual, try this link ...

Jun 19, 2020
Mcgruer Sirius 21 Camden
Going to need to replace mainsail and jib sheets and wanted to know if anyone had a suggestion on where to purchase replacements. Also any suggestions on the best places to look for replacement equipment that may be needed in the future to get our vessel "ship-shape". Thank you in advance for everyones patience and suggestions for these newbies.

dsims

Sep 22, 2017
Sirius 21 Clear Lake
I've never seen the owners manual before, I inherited my 1981 Sirius from my father. Some useful information in there!

Jun 19, 2020
Mcgruer Sirius 21 Camden
I've never seen the owners manual before, I inherited my 1981 Sirius from my father. Some useful information in there!
Do you need me to send you a copy of the manual that JAC1 sent me?

dsims

Sep 22, 2017
Sirius 21 Clear Lake
Oh just reread the post. You already downloaded it
Yep I downloaded it from the link above. It gave me a little insight into the one problem I think I have. It does seem like the keel wants to go all the way down, or at least I don't think it is.

JAC1

Aug 28, 2019
Sirius 21 Pioneer Valley Yacht Club
so glad it's useful!