PNW Summer Cruise 2017

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Quite the video Terry. Thank you for posting.

One question, did you make that sweet granddaughter of yours eat that nasty shrimp? Telling her it tastes like chocolate.. Oh my..

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Wow! Great cruise. Thanks for inviting me along. I hope not all our cruises together will be virtual. The grand kids made me feel like a kid again. I remember all the fun I had studying the world under the docks and meals aboard.

I admit, I haven't been able to watch the whole thing at once. But it's great to have it here to come back to.

Thanks again.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
Do you plan to join Jssalem around Vancouver this Summer? It sounds like fun even if only going partway.

Ken

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
How about you Ken.. You able to bring that Hunter to the cruise?

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Do you plan to join Jssalem around Vancouver this Summer? It sounds like fun even if only going partway.

Ken
Still sorting that question, Ken. Later start here, maybe catch up. We'll see.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Fab!. Set sail leaving Eagle Harbor and remained up through Upright Channel. Even sailed through Pevine Pass. Pretty steady moderate Northerly 10-15 MPH wind apparent. Starboard tack, broad reach. Sunny throughout the entire week thanks to the weather honcho. The heart stopping bacon cheeseburger deluxe at Haley's was delicious. Wanted to visit with John Lund, tomorrow, but fam said not a good time. Too much going on, she (daughter) said. Just got back. DVD into production soon.