Plans 1987 Tartan T40 - I have a laundry list of repairs..

May 8, 2017
Tartan T40 - 1987 33 IYC
Does anyone have actual plans for the Tartan T40. Any other manufacturer, one can find plans online. Tartan is controlled by the Tartan boat owners group.... they want money for them.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Do you want to build one?
I'm sorry, I don't, just curious as to how detailed you are looking for; lines drawings, construction details, cabin layout?
It's been awhile since you posted, it seems like someone on here might be able to help with most of your questions, if not a full set of plans.
Good sailing Patrick.

-Will (Dragonfly)

May 8, 2017
Tartan T40 - 1987 33 IYC
I'm sorry, I don't, just curious as to how detailed you are looking for; lines drawings, construction details, cabin layout?
It's been awhile since you posted, it seems like someone on here might be able to help with most of your questions, if not a full set of plans.
Good sailing Patrick.

-Will (Dragonfly)
Good sailing Patrick.

-Will (Dragonfly)
Thanks Will.
Not too detailed but, as we have a long winter here in Toronto, I want to do a few calculations while the boats is on the hard and I’m in my warm house. Example: if I wanted to build a hard Dodger in my garage over the winter, what are some dimensions that I could use to pre build a frame, without having to be in the boat.