SUNDAY is for SIGNS

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
There was a wedding chapel near Sevierville, TN with a drive-up window. I’m telling y’all right now that I would NEVER marry ANYONE who would want to get married at a drive-up window.
Maybe you'd change your mind if you were behind the wheel looking at her leaning through the drive-up window while "filling out the form".

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
I did a U turn, pulled over, and took this pic myself. For the life of me, I can't understand how this place went out of business.
There is a roadside corn and vegetable stand along the main hi way to the coast near us. when the original sign was made it somehow it came out "fresh cron". they left the sign up wile a new one was being made, but the original got so much attention and laughter that they ended up keeping it up. now when people ask where your corn came from and you say "the cron place" everyone knows exactly where you mean. so was it really a "mistake"? ;)

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Pictures Russ... Pictures.... Like Gene.. A U-turn across 3 lanes of traffic to capture the moment is part of the excitement of this thread.

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
Pictures Russ... Pictures.... Like Gene.. A U-turn across 3 lanes of traffic to capture the moment is part of the excitement of this thread.
I had to find a photo online, so if I get banned because of it it's your fault John :)
DSC01706.jpg

I found out wile I was looking for a photo they actually have a website also. they now call themselves Cron Produce, and they do have great produce of all kinds if you're in the area. you might never stop if you didn't know the quality as it's just a little shack alongside the road (Hwy 99 near Kerby, Or.)

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Sometimes the little shacks are the best place to stop... I once stopped on a trip through Nevada in a no name place on a "short cut" road found by my GPS and got the best Ice Cream milk shake ever. It was a hot day and as we left a biker gang ( or were they a club) pulled into the parking lot. It appeared they had been there before.

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
There is a roadside corn and vegetable stand along the main hi way to the coast near us. when the original sign was made it somehow it came out "fresh cron". they left the sign up wile a new one was being made, but the original got so much attention and laughter that they ended up keeping it up. now when people ask where your corn came from and you say "the cron place" everyone knows exactly where you mean. so was it really a "mistake"? ;)
Probably. I have found ignorance to be more common in the world than cleverness.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Years ago McDonalds put a nice warm message of appreciation up during Teacher Aprreciation Week. It read: “Teachers we Apprecate You.” Yes, I did take a picture but it’s been long gone for years.