Its funny Friday!

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
No matter your stance, let's not go down that rabbit hole. There's another sailing forum for that. Let's all remain friends here. Thank you.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Not funny in the least.

I hate to see politics show up on this forum. As far as Colbert, I rate him just under the dog crap I pick up out of my yard. Really tired of the hate being spewed
The thing is... you just spewed hate... and I agree that I don’t like a lot of the venom and smearing, but I do not compare others to feces.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
"The thing is... you just spewed hate... and I agree that I don’t like a lot of the venom and smearing, but I do not compare others to feces."

It's called "Hoisted with his own petard ". From Shakespeare.

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
1) There’s a paddle sale at the boat shop… it’s quite an oar-deal.

2) Brenda is home making dinner, when Tim arrives at her door. "Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya." "Of course you can come in; you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband, Shamus?" "That's what I'm here to be tellin' ya, Brenda. When we returned from sailing on my Cal 31, there was an accident. "Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me..." Well, it wasn’t on the boat but on the way home from the dock. We stopped by the brewery for a pint and that’s when the accident occurred." "Oh, no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me..." "I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry." Finally, she looked up: "How did it happen, Tim?" "It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a great swirling vat of Guiness and drowned." “Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me true. Did he at least go quickly?" "Well," began Tim, with head bowed. "No, Brenda... no." "No?" cried Brenda. "Fact is," lamented Tim, "your husband climbed out three times to pee."