Alternative Boat Babe images

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Ok already!
Since there is some disturbance in the forum about posting pictures of individuals that we sailors consider "Boat Babes" I hereby open a space for the Ladies who strike your fancy. Keep it civil and in good tastes.
As a start I submit:
the Team Sail Like A Girl
The winners of the 2018 Race to Alaska.

An idea by Anna Anna.jpeg and Jeanne Jeanne.jpeg
formed a team
Team.jpg Team-Sail-Like-a-Girl_R2AK.jpg
Sail like a girl: How an all-female team made history and won the 750-mile Race to Alaska
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...ale-team-made-history-won-the-race-to-alaska/

jssailem

Oct 22, 2014
I do not know about the need for directions. I understand they stopped when they his a 20ft log at 2AM. The were able to extract the log and sail on to the win.
Winners.jpg

jssailem

Oct 22, 2014
Very Nice Greg.

Rick
I want to send my congratulations to your Daughters Foul Weather day tailor. You and her mother appear to have done a great job also.

jssailem

Oct 22, 2014
@Kermit The thread is not the issue, the images so far are in good taste and they show babes who like boats. If you have images of babes in your sailboat with bikinis by all means share.
The complaint was that the Babe, was no longer featured in her thread started by her.
That being said an alternative was offered so that boat babes can still be posted.
We sailors up in the PacNW just had 7 good looking babes race a large group of men from Port Townsend WA to Ketchikan AK 750 miles no motors no help and win the race plus capture $10,000 that they donated to cancer research, I thought were worthy of being called Boat Babes.

I look forward to seeing the boat babes from the Palmetto State.

I will take my camera and will share any Boat Babes we can capture (on film) from the Annapolis US Boat Show in October. May we all celebrate the Boat Babes we know.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I was kidding. I actually like the thread. And in all honesty I’m not a big fan of chicks showing off so much. (Especially when my wife is around.)

jssailem

Oct 22, 2014
You get a like for that. Especially for your wife. Whom I did not get to meet... Yet.;)

jssailem

Oct 22, 2014
There will come a time. And we shall sail on the lake you own.

jssailem

Oct 22, 2014
No it is just your way you said "my lake" on the phone.

jssailem

Oct 22, 2014
So my next trip is to Annapolis in October. Are you going to come up from "your lake" hideaway and join us at the boat show. I here Frogs are permitted. Or maybe that was "will need a permit".