This hurts my eyes

Jan 8, 2015
MacGregor 26S, Goman Express 30 Kerr Reservoir
Only by using the mouse pointer can I figure it out.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
The real question is which one is on starboard and so the stand on block!

Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
Because I am newly retired and my outboard tilt/trim is not working, so I am here to BUG all of you. :)
That's a logical reason and I don't like it, but I'm smart enough not to start a war of brain twisters!

But Mike is worse. Somethings can't be unseen. All the worse, since I just finished a sailing (!!) writing project that require algebra, trig, and simultaneous equations. I really hoped I'd seen the last of that in school, 40 years ago. Guess not.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
That's a logical reason and I don't like it, but I'm smart enough not to start a war of brain twisters!

But Mike is worse. Somethings can't be unseen. All the worse, since I just finished a sailing (!!) writing project that require algebra, trig, and simultaneous equations. I really hoped I'd seen the last of that in school, 40 years ago. Guess not.
My tilt/trim is now working again. So I will be spending more time on the boat. Lucky you. LOL :)

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
That thing is awesome, Brian. Mike's thing was fine until it got to a+b=b, then I decided that 2=1 only if 2x0=0. But what if a=∞=b? Would that still be true? Or, of a=i=b?

-Will (Dragonfly)

Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
That thing is awesome, Brian. Mike's thing was fine until it got to a+b=b, then I decided that 2=1 only if 2x0=0. But what if a=∞=b? Would that still be true? Or, of a=i=b?

-Will (Dragonfly)
Between lines 4 and 5 she (someone) divided by zero, since a-b=0.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Division? We don't need no stinkin' division.
Now, if this was Chuck Norris...

-Will (Dragonfly)