Welcome Capri 22 owners... and login tips

Slartibartfass

Capri 22 Mod
Dec 13, 2015
Catalina Capri 22 1139 Mamaroneck, NY
Thanks again for Patrick for keeping Capri22.net alive for so long. We owe him a big THANK YOU!

Also thanks to Phil Herring, Admin at Large from this site, who made the migration happen together with Patrick.

Malte aka Slartibartfass

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Great to have you aboard!

All of your posts, attachments, and avatars should now be online here. We also imported your user names and logins. To login to SBO for the first time please do the following:

1. Look up at the top of the browser window for the login tab. It looks like this:
Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 5.42.31 AM.png

2. Just below the password field is a link for Forgot your password. Click that. Enter your email address and submit. The system will send you your username and a new password.
Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 5.42.14 AM.png

3. Please note that about 20 users had usernames that conflicted with existing names already on SBO. In that case, I simply added "Capri 22" to the end of your name.

4. If having trouble and you need help, a username change, or a password reset, contact us here: https://shop.sailboatowners.com/cs/

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 310 278 Lyndeborough NH
We've been moved!
But Sailboat Owners has been a favorite site for me for many years. It is a very good choice.

Oct 29, 2017
Catalina Capri 22 Capri 22 155 San Diego, CA
the link on the old Capri22 site doesn't work as is. You have to only use a portion of it (between the quotes "...") to get here...

May 16, 2012
Catalina Capri 22 IL
the link on the old Capri22 site doesn't work as is. You have to only use a portion of it (between the quotes "...") to get here...
Jerry, it should be auto-redirecting now unless you have some specific page saved as your link.

Oct 29, 2017
I had the "index.html" at the end, preventing the auto-redirect. All is good now that I removed that and just enter /phpbb.

Oct 29, 2017
It also works with the /phpbb/ added to the end of your suggestion. I thought the www.capri22.net took you to a Mission Bay website that linked to the forum, so that's why I didn't try just that.

Jul 9, 2013
Okay. Finally able to get my "old" previous email to work on this forum, so the "new" jerry m. lewis" is going away. Use this user for any personal messages, etc.