Welcome to the new Cruising Sailors forum... and tips on logging in

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
Thank you Phil. I appreciate the new home.
I seem to have picked up an ancient screen name in the transition (from early 90's) I more recently posted under Larry -- DH. Is there a way for me to change it? I poked around my profile page but didn't find a way.

Feb 11, 2017
Rosborough 246 Upper Chesapeake
Hey we even have a Like button. It's the little things sometimes. But the big thing is a big thank you to Phil. He rescued this board when it need rescuing the first time and now the second. Like the TSBB, this board has a long history and there are a few of I see posting here who were here at least close to the beginning. There are some incredibly talented people who have contributed to this board over the years and I'm so glad to see it being given new life. Thanks Phil!

Feb 11, 2017
Rosborough 246 Upper Chesapeake
Thank you Phil. I appreciate the new home.
I seem to have picked up an ancient screen name in the transition (from early 90's) I more recently posted under Larry -- DH. Is there a way for me to change it? I poked around my profile page but didn't find a way.
Hey Larry PM Phil or send a customer service request. I had to do that with mine too.

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
Oooohhhhhhh!!!!!! Goody! Another forum I can lurk on. Not much action from Impetuous right now as life has hit the Admiral and I between the eyes with a sledge hammer. My FIL is moving in with us and needs a bit of help so our sailing days will be curtailed quite a bit. C'est la vie.

Sep 22, 2009
Hunter 36 Seattle, WA
Thanks, Phil.
What a great addition!
Could we get this forum on the hide/unhide list, so I can add it to my logon profile?

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Yes, sorry, I forgot to do both of those things. we're having a crazy phone day so as soon as I can unbury myself I'll add those options for this forum.

Hagar

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 42 Olympia Washington
Thanks for keeping us alive, Phil. Now to get used to this new-fangled forum. ;o)

Jun 24, 2014
Westsail 28 72 Long Beach , California
Hi , seems I singed up awhile back and then forgot . I'll try and update my stuff , anyhow I think this will be my new favorite place . Mark .

Tod

Dec 30, 2010
Montgomery 17 trailered
Question: I started to compose a new post but decided I wanted to start over, but the old composition keeps showing up and I don't know how to get rid of it to start new. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

edit: Nevermind, I found the answer: the editing icon in the row across the top of the posting box of a floppy disc is titled "drafts". I clicked on that and selected "delete draft"

Last edited:

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
the old composition keeps showing up and I don't know how to get rid of it
You can backspace over it, highlight it then click your delete key, or if all else fails, quit your web browser and relaunch it. Any of those should work.