Electric windlass on Hunter 33.5

Oct 1, 2014
Hunter 33.5 Stockton CA
I'd like to install an electric windlass on said boat. Would have to be below deck in the chain locker I assume. Does anyone have photo(s) which might give me a place to start?

Thanks

Jul 24, 2012
Hunter H31 Saint John NB CA
I also am interested about this for my H31. Posted a similiar request awhile ago with no responses. Then searched online and found a video of a guy glassing a mounting panel down inside his anchor locker. I was looking to mount the windlass above decks so didnt pursue any further

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
I also am interested about this for my H31. Posted a similiar request awhile ago with no responses. Then searched online and found a video of a guy glassing a mounting panel down inside his anchor locker. I was looking to mount the windlass above decks so didnt pursue any further

Also looking to add one for My H31 let me know if you find any good solutions.

tgrady

Nov 22, 2013
Hunter 33.5 North Vancouver
I have a 33.5 which the prevous owner installed. It protruds into the V-berth and is mounted on deck aft of the anchor locker. It works well with the exception that you need to pull the chain forward into the locker after it is feed through the windlass. I can send pics if you want.