yipes....LOL...

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
1976 formosa 41 yankee clipper santa barbara. ca.(not there)
have a slight problem trying to get into doing my boat work when my toes freeze and the sun refuses to come out for months at a time--we are working 3 of them , now--may grey, june gloom...wtf JULY!!!!!!
yipes--i am on strike until the sun comes out!!!!!!

Jun 8, 2004
Macgregor 21 Clinton, NJ
We've been praying for rain here on the east coast in my little piece of Jersey.. hasn't been below 90 in weeks, so I decided to help things along by watering the very crispy lawn - like magic,a downpour! :doh:

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
If I need rain, I just wash the car.
Here in Texas it's been hovering around 100 during the day and 80 at night. Humidity is almost unbearable at 60 to 80%. The wind has been nice though 5 to 15. The AC at home sure does temp one to stay inside. I really don't have to go out, do I? One nice thing about the heat is, I'm sweating off the lbs. Two pants sizes in three months. I'm happy.

Keep it up,
Ctskip

May 23, 2007
Catalina Capri 22 Albany, Oregon
I need to finish rewiring the deck plug for the mast wiring before we head to the San Juans this week, so of course it's 90 plus today here in Oregon. Even with my boom tent draped over the cabin it's too hot, especially with the boat on the hard.

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
1976 formosa 41 yankee clipper santa barbara. ca.(not there)
i had to wire up a third solar panel--130 watts --to keep the batts up!! --lol not enough sun for conventional solar use--LOl....