Years produced-Hunter models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2004
Hunter 340 St Andrews Bay
I thought that the knowledgebase had a listing of what years a particular models of boat was manufactured. I can't seem to find it tonight. Even did a little search but didn't find what I was looking for in regards to this.
Any hints?

Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
Good question Andy. There is a sec in the Boat Info tab describing specs including dates of manufacture but the data is either missing or incorrect. I can update the Hunter data and if anyone can provide me with data on other manufacturers dates, I'll be happy to input the data

Jun 30, 2004
Don, that would be great if you could do that. I thought that data was in the specs previously.

G

Boat data

Hi Andy, the build years for model 42 are there under the "Boat Info" tab. I cannot speak for the others.

Terry Cox

Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
Boat data corrections

I have updated some of the H data but don't have reliable data to do it all. If anyone has good info on the models which are listed incorrectly, please either update it yourself or send me the info.
thanks

Jun 30, 2004
Great Don! (at least you got the two models that I was most interested in done and it looks correct). Now if we could just up date the photo caption contest! I'm a little tired of that pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.