Yanmar woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2010
Hunter H30 New Bern, NC
Have a Yanmar 2QM15 that had a brush with gravity and concrete. I need to replace the exhaust elbow and the exhaust connector. If anyone has any spare parts for this model they want to sell or have a local supplier that I can call please contact me. I can order new from Yanmar but OUCH!. Also I am pulling my seized YSM 12. If anyone is in need of any parts let me know.
Thanks

Paul F

Jun 3, 2004
Hunter 1980 - 33 Bradenton
About two years ago the exhaust on the 2QM15 rusted out and required replacement. I made one out of pipe and fittings pictured below. I had a threaded pipe welded to the manifold. It has been working well. Cost for parts about $25 welding $50.

Attachments

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL
My YSM 12 is a "runner" but the tranny died last month, so i replaced it with a 2GM20F. If you need one that runs, let me know

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
Have a Yanmar 2QM15 that had a brush with gravity and concrete. I need to replace the exhaust elbow and the exhaust connector. If anyone has any spare parts for this model they want to sell or have a local supplier that I can call please contact me. I can order new from Yanmar but OUCH!. Also I am pulling my seized YSM 12. If anyone is in need of any parts let me know.
Thanks
try garylinger he has one and i am sure he wont mind.... i was going to get it from him but mine is ok and i would rather see you get back running..... as i was going to use it as a spare anyway and i know how hard they are to come by....just copy and paste this to him if you like ....good luck

regards

woody

Status
Not open for further replies.