Yanmar SB8 RUnning

Jul 21, 2014
Hunter 27 Cherubini Lanoka Harbor
So first time at a youtube video. http://youtu.be/F3zQlDw0tcA

This is after she was sitting for two years but before I rebuilt the cooling system (thank you Stollo for the ideas).

Next video the importance of Collinite 845 wax.

Apr 16, 2014
Hunter 27 Brick, NJ
Good for you man! That sounds like a healthy pitter patter you're engine has. Feels good doesn't it? Like all the hard work you put in got validated. Hope to see you on the bay come spring.

Jul 21, 2014
Hunter 27 Cherubini Lanoka Harbor
That is the before. Now it runs 90%smoother at all RPMs. I am going to be doing a Video series about boating. After years of wiring and working on them I have some tips. Plus reviews.

Any topic suggestions?

braol

Apr 16, 2014
Hunter 27 Rebel 16 Great Lakes Naval Base, IL
How 'bout: "Rebuilding The SB8 Cooling System."

Apr 16, 2014
Hunter 27 Brick, NJ
Thinking back to when I was a novice at boating I would have enjoyed a tutorial about paint, teak maintenance, electrical stuff (like from the main panel out), and how to re-flax a stuffing box. Also, general stuff about the sb8 would have been nice to watch. Like how to change the thermostat, and how to disassemble the engine down to the cylinder heads. There are very little resources concerning that engine.

braol

Apr 16, 2014
Hunter 27 Rebel 16 Great Lakes Naval Base, IL
I concur with the stuffing box. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to access my stuffing box in the H27. Ideas?