WTB: O'Day 222 *pop

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jay Poe

Greeting, I am looking to buy an O'Day 222 in good condition with or without a trailer near the northeast. Willing to travel for the right boat.

J

Jay Poe

Bought a real sweet P21

Thanks to all who have posted on earlier messages regarding my search for a 222 and 222 questions. I have found a very sweet Precision 21 that has everything I wanted. Very well equiped and very well maintained. I bought it last night and I am so excited to sail this weekend (bring on the good weather). The gentleman I bought her from was a very nice fellow who offered to teach me what he knew about rigging her and sailing her. I am sure he would love the chance to sail her again and I plan to offer him that chance. Very nice guy! I have met a number of really great people in my search for a sail boat and have found MOST people to be very frendly and helpfull. I am excited to be apart of such a great community. Another great place is TSBB (trailer sailer). Another great bunch of folks there to. Again, thanks to the helpfull and help the helpless. JP

D

Dale Stone

Congrats

Congrats, I am iterested with your assesment of the P21 when you have some time with her. My contact info is dale.stone@axcelis.com

Status
Not open for further replies.