Worlds fastest battery charger!?

Sep 24, 2018
O'Day 25 Chicago
I have a 6amp digital charger and have been going through and charging all of my batteries one by one. When I plugged the first one in it said it was around 64%. An hour or two later it said it was fully charged. I didnt believe it so I disconnected and reconnected it. It said it was at 73%. I had the same thing happen a few more times and with a different battery as well. I know voltage can be a bit higher to give false readings sometimes but this seems like its way off

https://www.batterychargers.com/en/products/battery-chargers/sp1298-6a-12v-automatic-battery-charger
Specs:
6A FULLY AUTOMATIC BATTERY CHARGER
FOR ALL POWER SPORT, CAR AND BOAT BATTERIES
For charging Lithium ion (LiFePO4), Standard and AGM vehicle batteries
Charges small batteries and keeps stored lead-acid batteries charged
Microprocessor controlled ─ multi-stage charging for added precision, safety and battery life
Float mode monitoring ─ automatically maintains optimum battery charge
Reverse hook-up protection ─ helps prevent damage to battery and charger
Scrolling digital messaging ─ provides step-by-step instructions to properly charge your battery
Button for display and battery type
LED indicates charging status
Quick-connect harness ─ attaches any of the (included) three connectors in seconds
Hook attachment ─ hang outside the work area, for safety and convenience
Schu Eco Energy ─ meets the highest industry standards

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
Sorry, but you could not pay me to charge my worst enemies batteries with a Schumacher charger. I have had numerous customers ruin thousands of dollars in batteries using Schumacher automotive chargers.... The real humor here is that they have now added "LiFePO4".... That's going to get expensive..... D'oh........

Aug 22, 2011
MacGregor Venture V224 Cheeseland
I have a similiar issue, but I have a new Pro Mariner ProNautica 50 amp.

I have 2 old fake 12V marine "deep cycle" batteries (slightly dissimilar in capacity) in parallel that I will be using until I go to real 6V deep cycles.
Last month I ran the equalize function. Now lately I have been drawing them down to what I think is about 60% or so and then recharging. The charger goes into "charge" for a minute or 2 and then goes right into "conditioning" and tops off in like 2 hours.
Doesn't seem right.