Winter sailing anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2004
Columbia 8.7 Super wide body Deltaville(Richmond)VA
Greetings, I'm hoping that perhaps one or more of the members of the list with a boat in the Chesapeake Bay area might be planning on doing some winter sailing. If so, I'd be interested in a crew position. I'm retired, and have way too much time on my hands. I'm working on my 8.7, but I'm somewhat limited by the weather. If you're interested and perhaps were wavering because of a lack of potential sailing partners, here's your chance. I'm in the Richmond area, but able to travel anywhere in the Bay area. I'm male, 53, fit and able. Not alot of experience, but I do have my ASA basic keelboat and basic coastal certs. Reply to this post, or E-mail me at Radicalcy@yahoo.com. Larry Wilson Richmond,Va

Nov 23, 2004
Columbia 8.7 Super wide body Deltaville(Richmond)VA
Greetings, I'm hoping that perhaps one or more of the members of the list with a boat in the Chesapeake Bay area might be planning on doing some winter sailing. If so, I'd be interested in a crew position. I'm retired, and have way too much time on my hands. I'm working on my 8.7, but I'm somewhat limited by the weather. If you're interested and perhaps were wavering because of a lack of potential sailing partners, here's your chance. I'm in the Richmond area, but able to travel anywhere in the Bay area. I'm male, 53, fit and able. Not alot of experience, but I do have my ASA basic keelboat and basic coastal certs. Reply to this post, or E-mail me at Radicalcy@yahoo.com. Larry Wilson Richmond,Va

Status
Not open for further replies.