Wilcox Crittenden Replacement for Catalina 27

shank

Apr 20, 2016
Catalina 27 5231 Lake Champlain
Hi Peggy (and others)

I have an old WC Headmate on my Catalina 27. I'm looking at the Raritan PH Superflush Compact PH101 but I can't really tell from their dimensions whether it will fit my space. I can easily fill the 3 old holes and drill 4 new ones but I want to make sure that the base will fit in the area without having to build a support shelf or add plywood or something like that to support it. I also read a couple of places that the Superflush's whole pump assembly will fit on the Headmate as a backup plan. I wonder the Superflush's bowl will fit on the Headmate's base as well? I'm open to other toilet suggestions as well except the MSDs definitely won't fit the space.

Attachments

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
The Raritan PH SuperFlush has a base that's designed to match the mounting bolt pattern of most other manual toilets, so it should fit your space. You do need to know that the flush water inlet fitting is on the FRONT of the pump, unlike other toilets, which may require replacing the intake line with a slightly longer one. Also, that the usual discharge fitting that's supplied with the toilet is a 90 that can be rotated to aim straight down or to either side... or easily replaced with a straight fitting that you can get from Raritan.

--Peggie