Width Of a trailer for O'day 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2009
Oday 26 Central FL
I'm looking for a 25 and wondering if anyone could give me an exact width of their trailer under the 25? I have a fence opening of 8'10" and I'm wondering if I can fit it back there.

TIA,

John

Jan 24, 2005
Oday 222 Dighton, Ma.
Eight foot ten inches should be wide enough to get the trailer through the fence opening John.

Sep 25, 2008
Oday 25 Gibraltar
To be road legal everywhere the the trailer wouldn't be wider than 8 foot.
8' 6" would be legal a lot of places but not all.
But offhand I don't know the width of my trailer.

Rich

Dec 3, 2010
Oday 25 N/A
My trailer for my O'day 25 is the exact same size as the beam, 8', if not the boat is the widest part of the trailer. If you look at the boat and trailer, the wheels are actually under the boat. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more info.

billh

Jun 9, 2009
Hunter 28.5 Inland NY
John, different trailers are different widths, with that being said though...

I bought a trailer a large trailer and in order to be road legal in NY it is 8'6" wide at its widest part that being the outside of the fenders. It might actualy be a tad wider say 8' 7"- 8" It is a very large trailer you can see it under my profile I have some images there. So you should be fine, tight fit but fine.

Happy Sailing and Happy Holidays

Bill H.

I'm looking for a 25 and wondering if anyone could give me an exact width of their trailer under the 25? I have a fence opening of 8'10" and I'm wondering if I can fit it back there.

TIA,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.