Which Airmar Blanking Plug for Raymarine I50 knotmeter transducer throughhull?

Apr 6, 2013
Catalina 310 Annapolis
I recently installed all new Raymarine Nav instruments (depth, speed, wind) in my Catalina 310. Somehow, in the process, I lost the blanking plug for the speed and depth transducers so I can't take them out to clean them when in the water. There are a variety of Airmar blanking plugs I could order as replacements but I can't seem to find what model/ size would fit. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
When you did the install, did you keep the manual or have a reciept for the transducer or the thru hull?
You should be able to get the plug size from them. Look the number of the transducer up on the Airmar sight and match it to the recommended plug.
Any suggestion made would be a shot in the dark.

Oct 4, 2014
Catalina 310 73 Monterey
I went through this when we bought our 310, there was no plug for the knotmeter transducer. I called the P.O. and he had just used a tapered rubber plug in the hole when cleaning it.
When the transducer failed and I ordered a replacement, it turned out that Raymarine didn't sell the plug as a separate item, it came with the complete instrument kit, but not with the transducer alone.
They were able to give me the part number for the plug, and I found it through a Raymarine distributor. That was 4 or 5 years back, and the paperwork is on the boat, not here, so I don't have the P/N handy.
Depending on weather/work schedules/life in general, sometimes the boat would sit for a month or two, and the wheel on the transducer would be fouled. Now I leave the plug in until I'm going sailing, then swap it out and sail with a clean paddle wheel. Consider that if the boat sits much.