Where to mount a Lifesling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gerry Libertelli

Well, try as I may, I can't get my Lifesling mounted on the back railing of my 380. The benches (which I really love) built into the back railing prohibit proper mounting. Anyone solve this? It seems a bit unstable to mount it to the lifelines. Gerry

L

Larry Long

380 Lifesling

Try inside the sternrail, just starboard of the gate to the swim platform. Send me your e-mail address and I will e-mail a photo of mine to you.

G

Gerry Libertelli

Please send photo.

gl@gtriad.com Im just not seeing where you have the Lifesling mounted. Thanks much in advance. Gerry

P

Phil Rains

Port side mount

I mounted mine on the port side, just forward of that rail seat. I just couldn't make it fit on the stern. Regardless of where it is, the spiders love it.

J

Jay Eaton

380 Lifesling Photo

I'd like to see that photo, too. nevermor@erols.com Thanks.

A

Andy Hansom

Lifesling

We mounted our lifesling on the port side between the stern seat and center There is a picture in the owners photos of Vanishing Point we posted in Oct. 99. The picture is sideways but you can see the lifesling Andy Hansom S/V Vanishing Point

B

Bob Knott

Check out owner photos

Go to the boats section. Open up the 380 and look down to the section where owners post their own photos. There's a great picture there of one on a 380 stren rail. I forget whose pic it is, but it's a very clear shoot of them under sail with the lifesling hanging there for all to see. I bought the little one that auto inflates and mounted it on the 380's port side sternrail just forward of the cocktail seat. Smooth Sailing Bob Knott

Status
Not open for further replies.