What to do in Sarasota?

Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
Got it, but time doesn't allow this trip. Busy tomorrow a.m., then a 3 hr sunset sail on a Jeanneau 45, then head home Fri. A.M. Been a wonderful trip here.
Guess you brought the cold weather. Tomorrow should be nicer.

Sep 10, 2012
Hunter 450 Gulfport, Florida
It’s changed since then. Now, you have to speak ‘new york’ to understand the snowbirds. Fortunately, they leave soon.
Fortunately the New Yak crowd mostly inhabit the east coast at least in proportion the island and Tampa bay get a greater number of the vowel states.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Good looking boat. Great looking weather. Looks a bit still. May the winds fill your sails and the evenings your hearts.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Youse gueys are killing us over here. Just cus we're from New Yawk don't mean we're bad gueys. Now step on it, the light changed what like a 1/2 second ago. Take a nap somewhere else buddy, I gotta get to my stress reduction class.
For anyone who hasn't seen It's a Mad Mad Mad World and the scene in which Phil Silvers is at the gas station, has missed a classic bit of comedy.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Thanks! I haven’t seen that in years. Imagine how much fun it would be for those guys to shoot it.