What is my Catalina CAPRI 13 really worth?

May 21, 2019
Capri 13 TN
I am considering selling my 1994 Catalina Capri 13 which I purchased new in 1994 with its trailer. I have checked the NADA boat guides for the boat and trailer but they see high. Are there still any Capri 13 sailing or racing groups around that may have an interest in this boat or have relevant information as to its current worth?
caladyleo@icloud.com

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
The Capri 13 is a nice boat. I sailed one many years ago.
Most boats are worth what ever you can get for them. Trying to post it at the NADA value if you think that is fair is a reasonable starting place. If you get no interest then adjust it. The SBO website has a classified section for you to list your boat for sale. There are fellow Capri boat owners and this may help you with you selling purpose. The forum is not a place to post it.
Also do an internet search for the boat. You'll get assorts of hits that will need to sift through to get your answers. Value would depend on condition, equipment, and appearance.

Last edited:
May 21, 2019
Capri 13 TN
Thank you John. I agree this still is a very nice boat. In its day the Capri 13 was popular among the racing clubs and there were many fleets. Because the NADA guide seemed high I though that there may be a niche I was unaware of. I posted here because I truly was trying to find if any groups still existed that sail this class as I would rather see this little classic re-homed where it will be appriciated.
caladyleo@icloud.com