Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
I want to welcome you to our new set of discussion forums on SailboatOwners.com. By popular demand, shrewd observation, or threat, we've added brand-specific forums for owners of Cal, Columbia, Ericson, Irwin, Islander, Laser, Morgan, Pearson, Ranger, S2, and Sunfish sailboats. We hope you'll post to these forums often, but before you do, take a moment to read the forum policies (link is on the forum menu screen). We really follow them and try our best to have a forum that is about sailing. Come back, participate, and visit often! Phil, Bly, Karisa, LaDonna, Justin, and the gang at SailboatOwners.com

M

Michael Andersen

Thanks Phil

My one question to you is why don't you own a boat? After all you live in the great Northwest with lots of great places to go sailing. I wished I had had one when I lived on Whidbey Island back in the early 80's. Michael Andersen Columbia 22 #64 "Seas the Moment" San Diego, California

T

Terry Lowther

1982 Newport 30 v 1970 Columbia 36

Having sailed the Newport around New York harbor for the last 4 years I decided to purchase a bigger faster boat and found a Columbia 36. She is a beauty and sails quite quickly however when it came to moving all my gear from one boat to the other I found plenty of room but very little storage space ( other than the aft lazarette ). I now have to re-think as to which items are essential to remain on board and where to store the remaining 3 car trunks worth of books and other "items one may need sometime- like spares" Has anyone refitted their Columbia interior to improve storage space? Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.