Welcome Karisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil and Bly

C2 is very pleased to welcome Karisa MacLachlan to our little family of binary sailors. Karisa, who will be helping us handle telephone and email communications, is fresh off a 2-year liveaboard stint aboard a Formosa 51. She and her husband Trevor have also circumnavigated Vancouver Island (something most NW sailors haven't worked up the guts to do) on an Islander 28! Professionally speaking, Karisa has served as membership director for the Seattle Yacht Club. She's also a UW grad and Husky fan still lamenting the loss of Don James. Please give Karisa a big welcome; you'll probably see her on the sites from time to time, and you'll certainly meet her via phone or email! Phil and Bly

B

Bob Knott

Welcome Aboard

Boy Karisa do you have your hands full dealing with Phil & Bly.:))))))))) Best of luck to you Bob Knott H380 S/V Serenity

S

Stephen J. Baltes

Welcome Aboard!!

Yes, by all means welcome. As a sign of the increasing popularity of all the C2 sites you certainly represent progress. As I settle into my latest purchase I'll no doubt be in touch with you for miscellaneous goodies. Thanks for joining us, now get to work!!!!!

C

carol donovan

greetings!

Hi Karisa: Welcome to the HOW (and C2) family. It's a wonderful group and we'll all be looking forward to hearing from you. Fair winds, /c s/v Twilight, H410

J

Justin - O'day Owner's Web

Hi!

Hey Karisa, Welcome aboard. In the short time this site has been up, its already lots of fun. Glad to share it with you. Justin

P

Paul Akers

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome aboard Karisa. You're going to meet a knowledgable (sp?) group of people who certainly enjoy their sport. Paul & Colleen Akers S/V Akers Away

M

Mark Johnson

Welcome!!

We look forward to you sharing some of your experience with us all. Best of Luck.

E

Ed Schenck

Another welcome.

Welcome aboard and let me say how impressed I am with your sailing skills. I'm half-way through "Passage to Juneau..." by Jonatan Raban and his descriptions of sailing the straits around Vancouver Island are amazing. Spinning and going backwards?! If you are half as good with binary you'll do fine here.

G

Greg Stebbins

Welcome, Welcome,Welcome and....

Do you know any thing about SPELL CHECKERS? The current crew seem a little light.

G

Greg Stebbins

Phil: Spell Checker as a site feetchure

If you gotta explain it, it aint funny.

J

Jim Kolstoe

One good accessory leads . . .

Good grief,if you want to talk about adding a spell checker, go the next step and think about a grammer checker. Then step back and see if anyone actually uses them. Personally, I doubt it. You need to be habituated to thinking about such things. Jim Kolstoe, h23 Kara's Boo

K

Ken Palmer

Yet another welcome aboard

Hi Karisa, As you can see, the forums will get lively at times. I hope you have as much fun working HOW as we do reading it every morning. Ken Palmer, S/V Liberty

D

Dick Vance

Welcome To The Family

Karisa, a great big welcome to the family of HOW! Or, as Tonto would say, HOW! Many of us have been around since Phil was running the whole thing from a laptop at dockside in his spare time and consider this part of an extended family. The forum has grown into the premier sailing site on the web, especially for us Hunter Sailors. Phil is the driving force but much of the success is due to the many talented and dedicated people, especially Bly, that he has found to enhance this home base. Phil knows HOW to pick 'em! <G> Since Phil picked you, I'm sure you are going to fit right in! Congratulations and welcome aboard! Dick Vance H-25.5 "Honey Bear"

C

Chris Burti

One good ...

Better spell checkers can be automatic upon'send'. Please install it if you can get it. (mine is always going off)

Status
Not open for further replies.