Wednesday is Photo Day

Fidgit

Nov 16, 2019
Catalina 22 4042 Any water in driving distance!
I like the idea of using one of those magnetic phone holders on the cockpit bulkhead like you did. I'm wondering if it messes with your compass?
It's actually a suction cup mount that's supposed to mount on the windshield of a car. then the tablet is stuck to the mount with magnets. It works pretty good.

I can also Carry it inside and stick to any glossy fiberglass surface. (I use the same tablet for my anchor alarm) However, on my boat I have to be careful with the mainsheet, or it could catch the tablet and rip the suction cup off on the way by in a tack. so maybe don't put your most expensive device in there

Bob S

Sep 27, 2007
Beneteau 393 New Bedford, MA
Never lucky enough to get pictures of us under sail until this past weekend. We met a couple while rafting in Menemsha a few years ago who happen to keep their boat in Fairhaven adjacent to New Bedford where we reside. We happened to pass them crossing Buzzards Bay and they shot a few pictures as we went by. She kept them on her phone with the hopes of seeing us again someday. This transpired over three sailing seasons. (I can't believe she kept them on her phone). Well we saw them in Oak Bluffs this past weekend!

IMG_0042.JPG
IMG_0042.JPG
IMG_1607.JPG