Wanting to check out a 450 Passage...

Marlo

Jan 8, 2020
Hunter 450 Passage Seattle
I have been looking into Hunters for years now, and have settled on wanting to purchase a 450 passage. However, I am working only with internet research at this point. At this point I am wanting to check one out in person. I will be in New Orleans, and Houston between Feb 5 - 15, and was hoping that there may be an owner of a 450 Passage, 45CC, 456 Passage, or something of a similar size that is willing to take some time out of their day, and allow me to take a tour of their boat. I figured this was the best place to start my search. Any advice on how to go about this would help.

Joel

Sep 25, 2008
Hunter P456 Lake Texoma
Hi Marlo
If you ever find yourself in North Texas, I have a 2002 P456 located on Lake Texoma and would be happy to give you a tour.

Joel
SV - Song of Texas

Attachments

Marlo

Jan 8, 2020
Hunter 450 Passage Seattle
Hi Marlo
If you ever find yourself in North Texas, I have a 2002 P456 located on Lake Texoma and would be happy to give you a tour.

Joel
SV - Song of Texas
That would be much appreciated Joel. My schedule is very flexible, and I could definitely work in a trip up north depending on your schedule. I will send you a pm here in a minute.

Mar 17, 2019
Hunter 450 Passage Chicago, 31st Harbor
I have a 450 Passage in Chicago, it'll be in the water late April if you're still interested

Ranwez

Oct 22, 2018
Beneteau 32S5 Sunrise Marina, Gainesville GA
There is a very well equipped one at Sunrise Cove Marina near Gainesville/Atlanta for sale. You can find it on sailboats.com boat 84430, I believe, and it's not being handled by a Broker at this point. If you wish, send contact information and I will pass it on to the owner.

Dec 29, 2012
Hunter 37 Jacksonville
You can also take advantage of a brokered boat in your area. There is a 450 listed in Kemah Texas on Yacht World.