Wanted: Pre owned Catalina 310

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greg Bradley

I am interested in purchasing a pre owned Catalina 310 located reasonably close to the north shore of Long Island, NY.

Jun 4, 2004
- - Long Beach, NY
Yacht World

I just did a quick check and the closest Catalina 31 is located in NJ. I would check Yacht World daily. I also would suggest leaving your name with Cooney's in Huntington as they are the closest Catalina dealer. They will call you if they get a listing.

M

mortyd

catalina 310

when i bought my boat - catalina 30mkii - i was considering other boats, mostly the 310; i never saw one for sale in our area. good luck, all i have heard is that they are wonderful boats for a cruising couple; which is exactly what this specialized boat is designed for.

May 7, 2006
- - BRANFORD CONNECTICUT
CAT 310

Greg, I know that Hellier Yachts in New London has a leftover 310 for sale.Right acroosss the long island sound from your location. call Vin 860-442-1154. I purchased my 310 from Hellier and recommend them highly.

T

Tim McCarty

I'm with Acoustic...

We bought our 2005 (hull#312) because we could not find a used 310 anywhere! We love it! Of course, a few months after we purchased our boat, our dealer (Freeman Eckley in Vermillion, OH) had a 2001 for sale...that was last year, but, it still may be there (although I doubt it). Check the website at www.freeman-eckley.com. Happy hunting!

T

Tim McCarty

Quick question for Acoustic...

Love your pics! Looks like you did the factory dodger/Bimini thing. I noticed that these are made by JSI (at least our dodger is). Our boat is set up identical to yours (navpods on the pedestal...under the stern rail seats etc)...We opted for the factory dodger, and may add the bimini this year...Is it factory (i.e. JSI-made)? Reason being, they may already have a template, and all we'd need to do is order the thing (without having to take a million measurements).

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
The Whole Canvas Package

is made by JSI. You'll want to make sure your dodger has the zipper on top under the lapel to accept the "connector piece" my package was bimini, connector, dodger, winches & cockpit cushions. Acoustic was the boat show display so it was loaded with every option. The stereo was the only area I got ripped off on. I did managed to sell it on-line for about 600$ and buy a real stereo.

Status
Not open for further replies.