Wanted - MacGregor video

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Perkins

I am the new owner of a MacGregor 19. I am trying to locate an instruction video which will help me to construct the mast and sails. I understand that a video exists for the 26x but this should give me the information I need. Can anyone tell me where I can find one?

K

Kevin Barry

Rigging

Hey David, You can get the 26x video through Havencraft's web site, but I don't think it will help to much with rigging your boat. It's more of a promotional piece and many of the folks on the mac26 listserve denounce the video as pure sails hype. You might be able to pick up a few tips from it, but it probably isn't worth it. You would be better off if you pick up the speedy rigging video. There's a web site that sells it. Good luck.

R

Randy Zerbe "Windfall"

Mac 19 " Boatshow Video"

Dave, I can help you get a Mac 19 promotional video Plus some Home videos of my boat if you e-mail me at astro3go@aol. If you don't have the owners manual you can see it at macgregor19.8.com. I hope you just need help rigging the boat and raising the sails not "constructing" a new mast and boom and making the sails. Take some time and register your boat at Macgregorowners.com so we can learn her name.

J

Jason Roznos

Rigging

Hi, I can walk you through rigging if you'd like. Or go to http://macgregor19.8m.com/ I believe the owners manual is online. Also, I can send you a copy of mine if you'd like. Jason 941-907-2620

Status
Not open for further replies.