WA6CCA Vertical Dipole for Sailing Yachts

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Back in October 2014, I reported that I built an HF Dipole antenna for my boat. Since then, the web page with the details was no longer available. I contacted the owner of the information, Bill Trayfors WA6CCA and asked if I could make a web page and put it on my site with his data. He was very gracious and now I have the page done. It will be checked, rechecked, fix, modified, etc... Basically is it a living page.

Please give it a look-see and if there is anything you see terribly wrong, please let me know.

Thanks

WA6CCA Vertical Dipole Antenna

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 34 Alameda CA
[QUOTE

Please give it a look-see and if there is anything you see terribly wrong, please let me know.

[/QUOTE]

You mean in the first sentence "The purpose of this page is to bring to the cursing sailor ..."

I just remember when I got my ticket, no cursing allowed. :yikes:

Otherwise, very informative.
73/
Allan
N6ZWL

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Hey, Sully... The band never seems to be open when I am on the boat. I have checked into the MMSN a few times from the boat, but signals where not booming. So, it that is any indication that it works, then it works. LOL One day I will have to strongest signal on the entire ham bands, but not today. LOL