Venture interior questions, T-moulding

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan Worcester

I have a 1974 Venture I am in the process of a complete refit. Concering the interior I am wondering where I can purchase the lipped T-moulding the is used on the edges of the table,bulkhead,ect. Also,my electrical panel was removed/altered and would appreciate a few good interior and electrical pics. Can anyone tell me the purpose of the 2 bolt holes located directly under the center of the cockpit.I can see them when looking under the cockpit from the port bunk.

J

Jeff Johnson

Rv outlets & Home improvement outlets

I am working on a refit of a 22' and have found that the RV outlet here has the T moulding you mentioned. AS far as the rest of your project goes, I am in the same situtation. Good luck

D

Doug Rodrigues

Those two bolts.

If it's those two long screws, not bolts, near the cockpit drain, they originally held a thick foam pad in position around the brass skupper....I think that's what it's called. That foam pad is probably long rotted away.

A

Alan Worcester

Holes in ridge under cockpit response,Doug R.

Doug, The holes I am referring to are under the center area of the cockpit. Not very cloase to the cockpit drain.The underside of the cockpit has a reinforcing ridge running bow to stern direction and its this ridge which has the 2 holes. Any ideas on the T-molding????? Anyone? Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.