Universal Diesel info

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul

Are there any resources on the net for finding info about older Universal Diesels? I've found info on current models at Westerbeke's site, along with some very general maintenance info, but I can't find specific info about the M18/14h.p. model from the 1984 era. Does anyone know where I can turn?

M

Mike s/v Chute the Breeze

M18

Take a look at www.torresen.com but I think it is mostly just parts?? don't know if that's what you are lookin for? Mike

R

Richard R

boatdiesel.com

I've looked extensively for Universal info on the web, and the best I've found so far is www.boatdiesel.com. It's a great site for general marine diesel info, and it also has specific forums for major manufacturers. Unfortunately, the Universal forum is included under Westerbeke, who bought out Universal several years ago. There's not a lot on Universals, but it's a place to start. Best of luck.

G

Gordon S.

M-18 Specs/Manual

Paul, I own a C-27 with that engine and have a manual and the spec sheet. I have not found much on the web. If you want to give me a phone number where you could receive a FAX, I will send you the spec sheet. The manual is too big for that. What is your interest? The engine is an '88 and runs great, is very reliable, and pushes the boat at hull speed with a little extra power available. Gordon

P

Paul

Fax # for Gordon

Gordon-- Thanks for your offer of the spec sheet. My fax number is (609) 967-3057. I'd really appreciate having it! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.