Transom shower Beneteau 323

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
transom shower without cover: Whale Swim N Rinse

cover: suggest measuring dimensions and purchansing a 1/4" thick acrylic cover with predilled hinge holes and curved corners, if applicable, from a local plastic store.

complete kit:

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2021
beneteau 323 Corpus Christi marina
Sail Sfbay, thanks much for your input! I’m basically newbie, and greatly appreciate you sharing.
(I’ve a niece in SF judicial system, but haven’t been in that area for many years.)

Jan 23, 2021
Well sheeite, I hadn’t considered a trip back to civilization, but you never know....

Jan 23, 2021
Davidsailor26, thanks much for the part numbers. Now I need to figure out how to use the Beneteau site.

Finally figured out how to order parts through that site, thanks again!

Last edited:
May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Davidsailor26, thanks much for the part numbers. Now I need to figure out how to use the Beneteau site.
Yeah, it’s far from intuitive. After logging in you need to click the sailing archives radio button then select your boat model. On the next page I usually use the “search by keyword” and enter the one word that I think will be the best chance. In your case I entered shower. That brings up a somewhat cryptic list of parts, and pick the one that seems like the closest. After that, even if it’s not a perfect match, if it’s at least the right area the numbered diagrams help find the right part.