Trailer for C-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rick Toddy

I'm down sizing to a Capri 18' to trailer sail. I've had a Hunter 23 & Hunter 28 and looking forward to traveling to several different lakes to sail on. The boat that I've located doesn't have a trailer. I've checked the internet and several dealers no one has a new or used trailer. Any suggestions? I can purchase a new trailer from Catalina at $1,546 with a 4-6 week delivery, I need one quicker. Would someone with a trailer for the 18' be so kind to measure your trailer if you could sketch a drawing it would be great? There are several trailer manufactures in Arkansas. If I had these demension I could probably get a trailer customized to meet my needs. 1) Total length of trailer (from coupler to back of trailer. 2) Length from coupler to winch. 3) Is the tounge an "A" frame style or a straight tounge. 4) Width of the axle (center of tire tread to center of other tire tread). 5) From front coupler to axle 6) Runners (the boat sits on) length X width X thickness 7) From the center of the axle how far are the runners apart. 8) Height of runners (how high do they sit up on the trailer. 9) What size wheels & tires & tire ratings. 10) Does the keel sit on the frame or a pad? 11) Trailer weight rating I asked Catalina for the above infor or a drawing, which they wouldn't provide. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.