Trade for a new H310?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Cook

I have found a 1984 O'day 37 center cockpit that is in very good shape and I have a few questions about this boat. 1.What is the hull speed of this boat? 2.How well does she sail? 3. How is the motoring? 4.What is the ture draft? The brokers says 4'9" and everything I have seen says 5ft. I have always love this boat ever since I was a kid and now I have found a nice clean one. I am a owner of a "new 1999" Hunter 310 and would concider a trade plus cash to me to even it up. Am I nuts to even think about trading my H310 for a 24 yr. old boat? What do yah think hey? Steve, s/v The Odyssey, H310...

D

Don Evans

nuts...no judgements here

Steve: The O'Day 37 CC is a grand boat and is a under valued boat IMHO. It is a love it or hate it kind of design. It makes perfect sense to me as I am a closet fan of this O'Day. I have a the review of this boat from Practical Sailor. If you want a copy email me your fax # and I will send you a copy. The essence of the review was very positive. There are a few owners available on the sailnet list server, who are always available for an opinion. Good luck in your deliberations. evansdo@vianet.on.ca Don

Status
Not open for further replies.