The “Gambits”

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
It is an occupational hazard. I'm an analytical chemist and I often find myself screaming at the TV when watching CSI shows. :facepalm:
Or...as a bartender, watching the bozo's toss bottles around behind the bar... are you a bartender or a juggler. Or... as a realtor..... these TV real estate shows are so contrived :banghead:.... such as picking one of three homes to buy--- that never happens. Or rushing to get the house ready for open house.. when everyone knows you rarely sell a house that way. What you do is pick up leads for potential buyer clients (they're out looking, right?) or potential sellers(they're thinking of selling and are gathering info about values by looking around ).
In my bartending life I've listen to all kinds "analytical" discussions.....and.. the engineers/scientists win hands down. :) Ya gotta love 'em. btw, these are the guys who actually calculate their tips....(notice I didn't rate their generosity) doctors and politicians are the worst.... entrepreneurs or folks in sales are near the top, but the best tippers, of course, are waiters and fellow bartenders.