The 26 ELITE Model!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex

Ok fellas, and felletes. Sometimes you just have to do it yourself! Or maybe I can convince Roger for a discount on the first one! No? Well I am half tempted to buy an M and renovate it myself since I do like the more sailboat lines on the M and I think she makes a sleek looking powerboat too. With this model The dagger board can stay and there is still access to the seat, the chart table is back even if reduced in size just a bit. The head bulkhead behind the dinette seat could give space to hang or mount something and the other head bulkhead gives the same to the V-Berth. and the M issues are gone. The Mini Nav. Station could even be an option (Nav station or more seating). The VHF is usually mounted right behind where the Nav Station would be anyway so it would fit right in with it. With the new open berth there is still very good access to the berth too. With storage under all seats too it wouldn't be half bad. Roger are you there? Roger? Any thoughts

Attachments

M

MArk

26M Elite

Nice drawing! The Mac 25 from the 1980s had the same basic layout (but lacked the headroom and daggerboard). I was waiting for the 26M release to decide if I'm going to buy either a 26X or 26M. Now that I've seen the 26M my only decision is whether to buy a new or used (1999-) 26X.

Status
Not open for further replies.