Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
- - Olympia, WA
Frank, Greg, and Rusty, Thanks for the help from my "Questions from a new owner" posting a couple of weeks ago. I've had a little time to read through some archives. Many questions answered in there. I wanted to answer a couple of questions. The boat did come with a couple of upgrades, but nothing special and there really hasn't been any mods done. It came with a Jib Furler (can't remember the make) and a 130 Genoa which has been modified to fit on the furler. It has the original main sail which is in very good condition. It came with a 10 hp Honda four stroke. Don't know the year but it looks great and starts on the first pull. He htrew in the fenders, sail covers, extra sail bags, lines, new stove, marine radio, tools, etc... Thanks for the weight info. I was planning on weighing the trailer (for licensing purposes in WA) while I had the boat in the water last weekend, but the wind and weather was just too good and I sailed past the weigh station hours. So I guessed at the Department on Licensing and said 675 lbs. Pretty lucky. Thanks again for your responses! Calvin

Status
Not open for further replies.