Thank-you Peggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark Whitson

Thank-you Peggy for attending our Back To The Bay Hunter Rendezvous. You are truely a wealth of knowledge, a good sport and a most fun person to be around. Your attendance, presentation and advice during Back-To-The-Bay contributed significantly to its huge success. Personally, your telling me that my ?? head model 751, was dead pained me somewhat but comes the anticipation of buying a new head and installing it. Also an order for some of your products is following close behind this e-mail. Thanks again for everything you did for the Chesapeake Rendezvous. It was much appreciated. Mark Whitson Commodore HSA #1 S/V Tequila

P

Peggie Hall/Head Mistress

I had WONDERFUL time!!

You Hunter folks really know how to put on a Rendevous...anyone who could have come and didn't, definitely missed out. I'm delighted that y'all consider my small contribution worthwhile.Thanks so much to all of you who my participation such a pleasure...I can't wait till the next one! I know it's hard to give up a treasured piece of equipment like your old obsolete 751 toilet...but look at it this way: it's sooooo much easier to disconnect and reconnect 2 hoses and 4 bolts than it is to take a toilet apart and rebuild it. Hope to see you again at the Annapolis show!

Status
Not open for further replies.