System status

David

Jun 17, 2004
Macgregor 26x Morecambe
Sorry about the downtime. I just noticed an hour ago that the system was down. I suppose that it was down since 12/30/2004.

Get out your frustrations here! :oops:

Let me add that this was caused me upgrading some software, not a hardware fault.

David

Jun 17, 2004
Macgregor 26x Morecambe
downtime on 1/7/05

Sorry, once again. I don't know what happened this time, but when I checked on the server it was off. I tried to start it but it wouldn't start so I brought it inside suspecting a bad power supply. Once I had it inside, the power supply tested fine and it started up.

:?: :?

So anyway, just be patient with me when the site is down. If it will be down for any significant time ( 2 days or more ), I'll start up a backup site with a system message explaining the ETA to the site being back up. Worst case scenario, if I end up building a new host for the site, that would take a week to two weeks and would come with a message on a backup site reachable through this site name (http://949.reno2.com).

David

Sep 9, 2004
I have little idea what you did to create the site, or what you do to fix it, I just appreciate it, and especially your efforts. I learn from nearly every post and I just wish I could contribute. Again, thanks.