SUNDAY is for SIGNS

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Driving across town yesterday struggling to do the shopping my wife asked me, cause she did not want to do it... Oh the joy of feeling retired...
I spied this sign, then did a double take u turned back to take a picture.
Only in America.... could you put your boats diesel engine on a restricted diet.
GluttenSign.JPG

SO if you spy a sign that tickles your funny bone post it up here.
No Internet searches please.
And share any back story.
Merry Christmas!:beer:

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
A local Tucson convenience store named "Family Foods".

20170918_180740.jpg I guess snacks and sodas count as family junk foods.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Free the glutens!
We only raise free-range gluttens.

There's a new store in our town that has a big square, black and white, generic sign called 'Cash Only Vintage'. It, I think, is a consignment clothing store. The sign is really out of place in the middle of a quaint Main street New England town of brick and wood buildings built in the early 1900s. The funny part is, just below their name, in small print, are the words, "credit cards accepted"

-Will (Dragonfly)

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
Veterinarian down the roads a ways always has funny sayings on his sign.
The Latest one was "Dachshund through the snow".
One before that was "It's all fun and games until someone gets the Cone of Shame."

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
@kloudie1 one of this places like the “Chicken Ranch” in Texas or “Mustang Ranch” Nevada?

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
@jssailem similar, but not quite as open .. Laughing.. It is a legit place that caters to the sport fishermen.. just has other services available..

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
There was a wedding chapel near Sevierville, TN with a drive-up window. I’m telling y’all right now that I would NEVER marry ANYONE who would want to get married at a drive-up window.

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
No photo but our local Hwy Dept yard has a sign on the gate that says "No soliciting by appointment only". that there is a head scratcher

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I'm watching Ellen with Julia Roberts giving away gifts. It was funny when Julia was reading the prompter about the what the gift was, and she said, excitedly, "I can't believe you're giving these away!". I'm sure every member of the audience got maybe 2k$ in gifts. But I digress.... Earlier they had a nice homey picture with a "funny tee shirt" that read "The Birthday Boy"- being worn by maybe a 2 year old. Some loving grandparent I'm sure ordered the shirt monogrammed with the boy's name.... "Dick". Wait for it.....