Stolen bimini

Gman74

Sep 6, 2020
Compac 23 Big water
Anyone out there that could give me the measurements for height and width of compac 23 bimini frame ? Mine unfortunately was stolen right off the dock.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Welcome to the forum!! Sorry to hear that.

Suggest measuring to be sure.........determine where the pivotal mount location will be on each side, then measure the distance between these mounting points for width, then measure the desired height from the pivotal mounting point while standing inside the boat. As far as length, depends on how much of the cockpit and companionway you want to cover. In the photo below, this Compac 23's Bimini extends over the companionway and the mounts are located relatively far forward.

1599398483132.png

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Sorry about the loss of the bimini. Pitiful! What kind of low life would steal a bimini & frame?
You should be able to give the approximate dimensions to a yard or canvas shop in an onsite inspection of the boat, to have a new frame & bimini fabricated. Hope you have insurance, that may help to defray the cost.

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
FWIW, I had a car cover stolen years ago from a parking area in my marina. I was told the homeless guys used them to make tents.

Oct 29, 2020
ComPac 23 Annapolis
Anyone out there that could give me the measurements for height and width of compac 23 bimini frame ? Mine unfortunately was stolen right off the dock.
I'm so sorry your top was stolen. I wonder if you determined the height and width for your replacement bimini? I'm looking to install one myself. It appears that one 46" height X 78" width would work? If so, it would give good headroom while standing in the cockpit.