stern rail for o'day 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dreadeye

Does any one know where I can find a stern rail for an O'Day 22? Are there other boat models that carry the same size stern rail? Thanks, dreadeye@party4peace.com

J

Justin - O'day Owners' Web

Rail

Dread - Its always the same answer but - check out Rudy Nickerson at D and R Marine. He has tons of O'day stuff. You can reach him at 508-644-3001. Failing that, you should be able to bolt something up from your local marine supplier. Justin - O'day Owners' Web

R

Rick

Stern Rail

I got one for my '22 several years ago through either West Marine or M&E Marine. They had a good selection that covered what I needed. You must measure your boat very carefully though; heavy gague stainless isn't very forgiving. Good luck.

G

Glenn Bevensee

Stern Rails

I had asked Rudy about Stern Rails for the 22. He said they weren't usually fitted, but he could get them. There is also a company called "Stainless Outfitters" in Canada that has made them, and can make them specifically for the 22. I asked, having one myself. Both SO, and Rudy said they'd run around 3-400 bucks, depending on layout, and size. I'll bet shipping would hurt a lot, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.