Status of Lake Murray Catalina Rendezvous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2008
Catalina 30 Lake Murray Sailing Club
Greeting,

The rendezvous is taking shape quite nicely. We have firm commitment from 18 Catalina owners as of today. Hope to have 25 to 30 by the event.

A number of boats are on the hard and owners will be driving to event. Dockage space is fine. Be sure to have lunch on-site at the Pawley's Front Porch MOBILE FOOD VAN at Lake Murray Marina during the rendezvous.

A listing of local vendors who enjoy working on sailboats will be provided We have been provided a Lake Murray map showing "MOST" of the power-lines over coves. We are still seeking cool gunkholes for anchorages. I guess local sailors do not want to give up their found treasures!

We also have GPs coordinates of all marinas as well as URLs to some favorite weather sites... one may surprise you, as it did me!

I have submitted the number of sailboats by model to Catalina Yachts, CatalinaDirect, and CatalinaOwners.com for the cool gifts. I am hopeful we will be showered with their affection and we should thank them by signing up and giving their sites our attention.

This has been a lot of fun for me as I continue to meet sailors with similar boats and discuss repairs and modifications. I truly hope you receive the enjoyment I have!

Fair winds and be safe,

Lew Love

Apr 27, 2010
Catalina 1981 30 Lake Murray, SC
Lew ..and all,,

The status was "successful!"

Thanks for all of your work,

I hope we can get together again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.