Stanchion C-310

Birchy

May 8, 2005
-Catalina -310 Gloucester, MA
I need to replace 3 damaged Stanchions on my Catalina 310 2003. I noticed the replacement Stanchions on Catalina Direct website are different at the base. Does anyone know where I can get the older version for 2003?

Attachments

Last edited:

Birchy

May 8, 2005
-Catalina -310 Gloucester, MA
Thanks for your quick reply. I called them and sent them pictures. They suggested the M9030 stanchion and the M9037 base. Not at all what I needed nor will it fit. I need the high/low base without the 1/2" thru bolt.

Catalina Direct still researching my issue.

Last edited:

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
If you need some pics for rebedding, go to BOAT INFO tab, CATALINA BOAT INFOR, 310, DOWNLOADS.

Mar 20, 2007
Catalina 355 Kilmarnock, VA
You should also contact Ken Roy, the parts manager, at Catalina Yachts in Largo, FL at 727-544-6681. Ask the receptionist to page him. They stock parts for nearly every out-of-production model.

Jul 25, 2007
Catalina 310 Middle River, MD
Contact Lowell Richardson at Catalina Direct (lowell@catalinadirect.com). I had a similar issue with my 2002 C-310. Turns out they switched suppliers when they moved production from California to Florida, and in the middle of the switch they used one provider for only a small number of stanchions during the switch over. That provider is gone, and that small batch is of a unique design. I send my bent stanchion to Lowell and he had a new one fabricated as a perfect replacement. Made it out of stronger steel while he was at it. Cost was reasonable given it was a custom job. From the age of your boat you may be in the same situation as I was. Good luck.

Tom J

Sep 30, 2008
Catalina 310 Quincy, MA
When I bought my 2003 C310, the PO gave me a new stanchion to replace a damaged one. The one he received from Catalina had different dimensions than the original. The "Z" bracket at the base had less of a "Z" on the new one, so I had to shim the base with S/S washers. It appears that some items on our boats are not very standardized.