Special Benefit to C310 IA Members!

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
While most of us with a sailing season have our boats on the hard, your C310 IA Officers have been hard at work! Commodore Alan Clark, Secretary/Treasurer Curt Sawyer, Association Editor Bob James, and Technical Editor Jesse Krawiec are pleased to announce that we have become a BoatU.S. Cooperating Group, which means all C310 IA members are eligible for 50% off BoatU.S. Membership! Instead of paying $30 per year, our members will only pay $15! BoatU.S. membership benefits include 24/7 dispatch to over 600 towboats in 300+ ports nationwide, low cost boat insurance from boating experts with 24/7 claims service, savings with local businesses and national partners, the highest level of shopping rewards at West Marine, and a subscription to the award winning BoatU.S. Magazine! For a complete list of the 25+ benefits of Membership or to learn more about BoatU.S., visit BoatUS.com or call 800-395-2628. If you are about to join or renew your BoatU.S. membership, please contact me, our Secretary/Treasurer curtis.sawyer@gmail.com, for our group discount code. Please note that this benefit is for official members of the C310 IA only (please click here to join / renew).

We remain greatly appreciative to our other partners as well, namely SailboatOwners.com and Edson (www.edsonmarine.com). We thank them for their support and welcome BoatU.S. into the C310 IA!

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 310 #147 Oakville Yacht Squadron
While most of us with a sailing season have our boats on the hard, your C310 IA Officers have been hard at work! Commodore Alan Clark, Secretary/Treasurer Curt Sawyer, Association Editor Bob James, and Technical Editor Jesse Krawiec are pleased to announce that we have become a BoatU.S. Cooperating Group, which means all C310 IA members are eligible for 50% off BoatU.S. Membership! Instead of paying $30 per year, our members will only pay $15! BoatU.S. membership benefits include 24/7 dispatch to over 600 towboats in 300+ ports nationwide, low cost boat insurance from boating experts with 24/7 claims service, savings with local businesses and national partners, the highest level of shopping rewards at West Marine, and a subscription to the award winning BoatU.S. Magazine! For a complete list of the 25+ benefits of Membership or to learn more about BoatU.S., visit BoatUS.com or call 800-395-2628. If you are about to join or renew your BoatU.S. membership, please contact me, our Secretary/Treasurer curtis.sawyer@gmail.com, for our group discount code. Please note that this benefit is for official members of the C310 IA only (please click here to join / renew). We remain greatly appreciative to our other partners as well, namely SailboatOwners.com and Edson (www.edsonmarine.com). We thank them for their support and welcome BoatU.S. into the C310 IA!

I was a member some time ago, and a contributor of several technical/upgrade articles
Then you apparently changed your payment requirements to a US Money Order (no problem) on a US bank (problem!!!)
If you ever relax the US bank requirement I will rejoin.
Peter Sandford
C310 #147
For Pete's Sake

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Did we mention we also have 310 IA burgees for sale also?
and for those we also do not take bitcoin.. :)

We belong to BOATUS and have used their towing service TWICE
Yes, have to admit it-Fuel problems-not lack of-But just that alone pays for itself, not even mentioning insurance,towing benefits etc. also Great Piece of mind and West Marine Discounts!

KZW

May 17, 2014
Catalina 310 #307 Bluewater Bay, FL
Did we mention we also have 310 IA burgees for sale also?
and for those we also do not take bitcoin.. :)

We belong to BOATUS and have used their towing service TWICE
Yes, have to admit it-Fuel problems-not lack of-But just that alone pays for itself, not even mentioning insurance,towing benefits etc. also Great Piece of mind and West Marine Discounts!
How does one obtain a 310 IA burgee???

Dec 16, 2011
Yes, Jesse is correct. We just sold out the last 3 that were purchased by the Association more than 3 years ago. In that time our cost to procure them has increased, and we are therefore going to have to raise the price to $26 to cover our cost and shipping. The web page has not been updated yet, but any requests should include a check for $26 instead of $24.

Dec 16, 2011
....Then you apparently changed your payment requirements to a US Money Order (no problem) on a US bank (problem!!!)
If you ever relax the US bank requirement I will rejoin.
I have only been the Secretary/Treasurer for a short time, but I'll discuss with the prior one to see what the history is here.

Tom J

Sep 30, 2008
Catalina 310 Quincy, MA
Thanks, Curt. I recently renewed my Boat US membership and insurance (towing and boat). I've never had to make a claim or call for a tow, but I believe Boat US is a great deal. I was on my brother-in-law's boat when we had to call Boat US for a tow, and they were prompt and professional and there was no additional cost to him. The Boat US captains are always available on Ch. 16 for local knowledge of inlets, etc. Very helpful folks.