Source for ZSPARS blocks that screw on mast base

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Belvin

I need more ZSPARS blocks that have a screw base to fit in the mast base of a 1991 H 33.5. There is a bolt that fits in a slot in the mast base and the blocks screw into the bolt. A source for purchase would be nice. I have searched the HOW and the whole web but no findings.

B

Bob England

Special blocks

I have a 1989 H30 that, from your description, uses the same blocks at the mast base. I ordered two of them directly from Hunter. They are beautiful all-stainless blocks (with black derlin sheaves, made by Sheafer. They include the stand-up springs. The price was $45.00 US each. Just call the Hunter retails sales department at 800-771-5556 ext. 3015. Good luck. Bob.

R

Rich Stidger

Z-Spar Part Source

Try Rig-Rite in Rhode Island. Their url is www.rigrite.com They have some parts for Z-spar and in particular they have two sizes of the mast base turning blocks. Rich

J

Jon Bastien

U.S. Spars

Bob, You can get Z-SPAR parts from U.S. Spars, in Gainesville, Florida. They claim to be the 'Only authorized Z-Spar dealer in the western hemisphere.' The number is (904) 462-3760, or Fax (904) 462-3448, or you can visit their web site at www.usspars.com. --Jon Bastien H23 '2 Sheets to the Wind' (and happy customer with new, hard-to-find Z-Spar part)

Status
Not open for further replies.