Source for Hunter 170 cup holders?


Dec 10, 2012
Hunter 18 Raleigh
Doing some work on our 170 and want to replace the faded-gray cup holders. We removed one of them and the hole size is 3 3/8" and a drain hose is attached to the underside.

Does anyone know of a source for these cup holders? The ones sold on this site do not fit (they take about a 3 1/2" hole... as I found out after I ordered 4 of them).

Alternate plan is to enlarge the holes to fit the new holders, but not sure how to do that... can't use a hole cutter on an existing hole...

Thanks for any ideas...