Source for 2" Sink Stoppers

Sep 22, 2021
Hunter 41AC 0 Portland, OR
Our 2007 H41AC has four sinks that all take the same size stopper. The existing ones, only one of which actually holds water, are marked "Lira No. 252 50.5 diameter 10 degrees 2 inch". I found an eBay UK listing for one and several hits in other countries but I can't find a supplier in the U.S. I have found "tub stoppers" that might work but my preference is to find something much closer to the original. I tried searching the store here but came up empty.

Does anyone have a suggestion on a replacement plug?

Lira_252_plug.jpg

Sep 22, 2021
Hunter 41AC 0 Portland, OR
Yes. I didn't find any sink stoppers larger than 1-5/8". There were some bathtub stoppers that could possibly work.

In the mean time, I found an article about treating hardened rubber to soften it. I put one of the stoppers in the oven on the "Warm" setting (about 170*F) for about 15 minutes. It seems that it might be somewhat softer and thus possibly more likely to seal. I'll try it out and report back.

Johnb

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 37-cutter Richmond CA
I googled "2 inch rubber drain plug" and got "About 54,600,000 results (0.66 seconds)".....

• Ha
Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
Our 2007 H41AC has four sinks that all take the same size stopper. The existing ones, only one of which actually holds water, are marked "Lira No. 252 50.5 diameter 10 degrees 2 inch". I found an eBay UK listing for one and several hits in other countries but I can't find a supplier in the U.S. I have found "tub stoppers" that might work but my preference is to find something much closer to the original. I tried searching the store here but came up empty.

Does anyone have a suggestion on a replacement plug?

View attachment 217842
Hi
It’s from Scandvik

Part number 10309

• Helpful